Rounding the Corner
It’s been a long year but despite all the setbacks and craziness going on in the world we are still chugging along with development of Conquest Reforged 1.15.2.
Since our last developer update, Optifine became 1.15.2 compatible which has allowed us to work on testing/improving CTM based textures as well as discovering/fixing various bugs that came with more recent iterations of the vanilla rendering system (of which there are still many). We are also starting to work on new leaf models to replace the functionality from the Better Foliage mod as it appears to have been discontinued (or at the very least not updated for a long time). The new models should provide better performance and aesthetics which will make CR trees even better than they were before.
We still have more to do to provide the best quality and bug free experience on release but we think we are getting closer everyday and hope we’ll get there soon. Thank you all for your support and sticking with us.
Before we sign off here’s our general roadmap for the open Beta:
-branch model overhaul
-last minute block additions and touch ups
-ensuring full compatibility with WorldEdit and WorldPainter
-QA testing for models and textures (including a full block audit)
-general bug fixes
Due to the upcoming Microsoft migration changes to Java accounts, we will be discontinuing the CR Launcher since it does not support the new authentication process with Microsoft. If you are currently using the CR launcher it will continue to work (unless you have recently purchased a Minecraft account) until you are forced to migrate at which point you will have to either use our modpack on CurseForge or manually install the mod using the vanilla MC launcher.
-Cross Chandelier block
-Dechoppy's Pitchfork model
-Gwent Board block
-Torch with Grille block
-New painted textures to replace old "Roman" textures
*Red Stucco with Gold Line
*Red Wall and Fancy Black Cornice
*Red Wall and Black Cornice
*Orange Stucco with Red Diamond
*White Plaster with Red Lines
*Simple Black Socle
*Etruscan Magenta and Orange Dado
*Etruscan White and Yellow Dado
*First Style Polychrome Isodomic Courses
-Marble Cornice Model, Corner, and Quarter
-Limestone Cornice Model, Corner, and Quarter
-Red Asian Window
-Last of the old Roman stucco designs have been redone and reimplemented
-Etruscan Blue Meander Pattern
-Fourth Style White Upper Module 1
-Fourth Style White Upper Module 2
-Red Tooth Pattern on White Plaster
-White Meander on Red Stucco
-Red Yellow and Blue Checker Pattern
-mediterranean wild tulip
-Iron Artillery Block (old conquest texture) added with variants
-Brown bottle, Soda Bottle, and Small Bottle added
-Some blocks use PartialCubeCutout now rather than CubeCutout, getting rid of lighting bugs and improper wall/fence connections
-Various paintings re added into creative tabs
-diagonal beam 1
-diagonal beam 2
-diagonal beam 3
-fancy beam supports
-Caribbean Royal Palm Leaves (model WIP, mechanics incomplete)
-Vertical Slab Corner added for Roof Tile blocks
-Orange Painted Frieze Slab and Stair
-Blue Marble Frieze Slab and Stair
-Red Painted Steel Beams
-Worn Red Painted Steel Beams
-Chinese Palace Lantern
-Red Egyptian Vase
-blue table stool
-egyptian flower pot
-large clay pot
-moroccan table stool
-white egyptian vase
-fancy blue marble design
-large red painted tile
-brown sandstone comb pattern
-yellow travertine pillar
-quick search ui
-diagonal wooden beams
-Vertical Slabs, quarters, corners have extra thin variants. Some blocks don't get this treatment, as they require many custom models, ie: capitals, plinths, etc
-Black, gray, white, blue, green, red, tan, yellow shipping container
-rusted metal plating
-black painted metal plating
-rusted black painted metal plating
-blue painted metal plating
-rusted blue painted metal plating
-gray painted metal plating
-rusted gray painted metal plating
-light gray painted metal plating
-rusted light gray painted metal plating
-red painted metal plating
-rusted red painted metal plating
-white painted metal plating
-rusted white painted metal plating
-cross hatched metal plating
-rusted cross hatched metal plating
-rusted red painted metal plating
-white painted metal plating
-rusted white painted metal plating
-cross hatched metal plating
-rusted cross hatched metal plating
-damaged corrugated metal
-rusted corrugated metal
-caution stripe block
-damaged concrete block
-fancy red bed
-horizontally bundled logs
-glass slabs and stairs
-oak and ash plank wooden crates (old 1.12 crates)
-ash plank cross and diagonal tudor frames
-white painted corbel
-tarred birch, oak, spruce, and dark-oak beams (replacements for old 1.12 beams)
-added back old two meter/half arches with half/vertical-slab variants
-dark blue roman mosaic
-blue roman mosaic
-added painting9 back
-added hanging clownfish, sardines, and sockeye salmon back
-added missing 1.12 potato/bread/etc sacks
-mossy thatch and thatch tracery, new thatch colors
-directional farmland added back
-first style red stucco panel
-old iron block fence and fence gate added back
-invisible pane and stair block for conversion purposes
-more vertical roman orange clay brick variants
-clean elven pillar re added
-door and window frame + post and lintel models for all beam textures + toggleable variants (models for painted and stone textures planned)
-facade brick arches
-some additional thatch blocks
-ore overlay textures
-updated broom model + added broom on the ground toggle variant
-lime mortar clay brick arches and ctm
-acacia wood shutters
-large white painted shutters
-overgrown white painted wood trellis
-large acacia wood shutters
-large birch wood shutters
-large oak wood shutters
-split acacia wood shutters
-limestone dwarven pillar
-horizontally carved birch + spruce wall/pillar
-cabinet model that can be opened
-clothes hanger corner
-3 different golden and iron candelabra
-can turn light blocks on with flint & steel
-rustic fence gate + rustic cross fence gate
-Dead pine needles
-Dead deciduous branches
-Red Oriental Carpet
-Brown Oriental Carpet
-Sandstone gothic window
-Tan sandstone gothic window
-Light Limestone Gothic Window
-Branch models (*EXPERIMENTAL WIP* only for oak log texture right now)
-open/closed gwent board now toggleable
-Vanilla Conquest beds turned into new Conquest blocks for better rendering
-Palm leaf models now more like caribbean royal palm and reduced element count
-Plates, Jugs, and Drinking Glasses now place the final bite or "empty" state by default. Players can interact with the block while holding a food item to reduce the bite state or "add" food and interact with the block while holding nothing to eat
-merged yellow plaster with circular windows windows blocks into CTM
-update stone plate with water texture
-update iron hatchet model
-vanilla paintings have cut-out rendering
-Vertical Slab Corner, Corner Slab, Eighth Slab, Quarter Slab, Vertical Quarter placement mechanics improved
-horizontal beams have custom hitboxes
-Rustic Fence model improvements (has toggle for planks to line up properly in different situations)
-Sandstone Frieze Slab and Stair
-oak planks with tudor frame textures are now separate blocks rather than random textures
-plant hitboxes are a little smaller now (like grass)
-7 different cheese models for cut cheese
-toggleable variations of milk jug
-new large amphora models
-fancy support beams are now wooden fancy corbels
-clothes hanger clothes textures improved
-new oak chair model
-new spruce chair model
-new oak stool model
-new spruce stool model
-improved rounded chest model
-removed bulk of new segmental, gothic, round arches to save on resources now and in the future. Introduced arches of those three types with better textures and models. Some arches have placeholder models and will be improved over time. Models set up in a way that's more conducive to various custom arches and wooden arches.
-different arch shapes and sizes are now placed with the "B" toggle rather than automatically updating when another arch is placed nearby
-goblet and wine goblet models updated
-rounded chest model adjusted
-updated quality of thatch textures
-tweaked goblet models
-updated oak and spruce log steps
-shutter textures updated in general
-cleaned up spruce railing texture
-shutters open and close like actual shutters now
-thatch textures finalized
-dead grass and small cacti textures now separate blocks
-hourglass model updated
-scale model updated
-sandstone and limestone gothic 1m arch now extends down to block below
-noose model updated to look better with rope model
-hand candle updated
-iron hatchet texture updated
-stacked large shutters open together now
-crops have slight xz offset and vanilla crops have updated models
-broom bush texture updated
-food crate texture updated
-rustic fence updated
-updated cabbage, flax, peas, tobacco, barley textures
-Bright broad leaves are now Beech tree leaves
-Pine Needle texture and model
-Oak leaves texture and model
-Birch leaves texture and model
-Dark oak (Maple) leaves texture and model
-Spruce leaves/needles texture and model
-Ash tree leaves texture and model
-Jungle (eucalyptus) leaves texture and model
-Removed grassy overlay full blocks (buggy with minecraft rendering engine). Replaced with vanilla conquest grass overlay.
-Grassy overlay shape variants now have translucent rendering (better texture)
Voice of the Community
Spread news of you own projects (conquest related) under the hashtag #WeAreConquest to get featured
Blocks o'plenny for your Penny
We are releasing an alpha version of 1.15.2 Conquest Reforged to our patrons/donators as we await Forge-compatible Optifine for 1.15.2, whose release date is pretty uncertain. While connected textures won't be available, there are loads of new blocks, models, and mechanics to check out and get an idea with what you'll be able to achieve with the next iteration of Conquest Reforged.
In order to gain access to the alpha build, join our Discord and donate here for a special role that will give you the ability to download both Conquest Reforged and Terraforged.
Since this is an alpha and work-in-progress, we're very open to feedback regarding what we can improve. With that, here is a rough changelog:
Conquest Reforged 1.15.2 Alpha Changelog
- A full list will be compiled for the official release
- The mod now has 11,827 blocks/models (subject to change)
- Gothic Arches, Segmental Arches, Round Arches
- Old half arch model removed (open to potential replacements for specific use cases)
- Upside-down capitals/hopper shapes
- Slabs now have “layers”. These layers can be placed upside-down
- Corner Slab added
- Eighth Slab added
- Quarter Slab added
- Two new shapes for the Sphere/Dragon Egg block
- Vertical Corner blocks, Vertical Quarter blocks, and Vertical Slabs all have 3 “layer” shapes. Therefore, previous trapdoor and vertical slabs are merged
- “Trapdoor” shape is now 8 pixels (32 pixels being a full-block) wide instead of 6 pixels, to be proportional with the other Vertical Slab layers.
- Vertical Slab Corner (looks like a stair cut in half) added
- Glass blocks now have Vertical Corners, Vertical Quarters, Vertical Slabs with working culling
- Plants and rocks now “sink” into layers, so that they don’t appear as if they’re floating in mid-air when placed above them.
- Pressing ‘B’ toggles between layers when placing snow/similar variants
- Experimental variant toggle GUI when pressing “B” (can be enabled in the configs)
- Most blocks can be waterlogged
- Prompt to install Optifine/Resourcepack, if missing, on startup (can be disabled after first launch)
- Notification that explains how to use the block picker GUI when the creative inventory is opened for the first time
- Block picker GUI color palette functionality has been removed
- Block picker settings have not been fully implemented yet. Some of the options can be found & adjusted in the client config file (UI elements will be added later)
- “Bite” food variants now appear in the block picker
- Replaced vanilla GUI textures in the title screen and realms page with Conquest ones
- Added Conquest GUI textures for new vanilla workstations
- Reorganized Creative Tabs
- Removed Conquest world generation (will be replaced with the TerraForged mod)
- Breaking plants by hand no longer drops them as an item
- Until new tree assets are created, saplings will no longer grow into trees
- Removed all block/item recipes until new crafting mechanics are implemented
- Fixed Z-fighting on 3D models
- Removed all unused blockstates (green “none” blocks)
Community spotlight again! Let's take a look.
Welcome to another round of the montly Community Spotlight
Here we will showcase more of your projects, servers, and anything else Conquest related with the community. You can submit projects for future publications by filling out our short submission form below.
Without further ado let's get started on this month's list!
Avenburg by Legendary Porpoise
One hundred and thirty years before Avenburg became the trading city, there was a conflict inside the continent of Yurn, known as the War of Many, which displaced hundreds of thousands and laid waste to kingdoms far and wide. It was during this conflict that a band of brave souls escaped to the seas with hopes of finding a place free of violence, destruction and terror. They spent many nights upon the waves of unforgiving seas before they came to a small island lush with trees, wildlife and resources. The band of exhausted refugees decided to settle this piece of paradise which became known as Avenburg.
Legendary Porpoise on Twitter
Amrâth King's Castle by Moredir
16k x 16k medieval fantasy world. Building started about 4 years ago and continues today, but with multiple breaks in between. Currently the capital and the king's castle are being built. When finished, the capital will consist of about 1000 houses (not all of them will have interior -- that would be crazy). The castle will have full interiors.
Scepter of Power by Kvikling
A goddess gifted the Scepter of Power to her followers. It's not only an object of worship, but a source of magic energy, that is studied and used throughout the whole city, from cooking without fire to powerful defensive towers.
Community Spotlight Inbound.. Take Cover!
Welcome to a brand new year and the very first edition of our monthly Community Spotlight!
Here we will showcase your projects, servers, and anything else Conquest related with the community. You can submit projects for future publications by filling out our short submission form below.
Without further ado let's get started on this month's list!
Medvedsky Hrad by Patrixcraft, Vitautas, and Redranger
Medvedsky Hrad is a fictional castle located in a hilly region on the periphery of The Great Zubrowian Duchy which was built by a christian knight order in purpose of converting local tribe population into Christianity. Although the order had grown rapidly, Medvedsky Hrad would stay the most important castle of the brotherhood hundreds of years after its founding. The name given to the castle came from the legend about order's founder, Saint Tomislav. The legend says that when St. Tomislav and his followers arrived at the pagan realm, they were attacked by locals at night. When St. Tomislav thought the battle was over for him, a bear appeared out of nowhere, attacking only the pagans. After the battle, the bear disappeared in the woods. Since then, the order would be known as The Bears,
and the castle they would build was called Medvedsky Hrad, which in Czech translates as 'Bear's Fortress'. The sheer cliff under which the battle happened would become a large spot of pilgrimage. After his death Tomislav was beatified and became a saint. Icons depicting Tomislav would have a bear near his legs. The Coat of Arms of the Order would include a bear on a yellow strip on a red field. (Based on Bern coat of arms)
The Order itself is inspired by Teutonic order and you can find many parallels with it, the most obvious one is coming to pagan lands in order to convert it to christian faith. Although all the names are made up, we still decided to stick with Christian faith as it allows us to make some neat historical details. Architecturally wise, the castle is based on Late Medieval polish and Czech castles (circa 1300-1400), and interiors are inspired by the Malbork castle that belonged to the mentioned Teutonic Order.
The Faith would play a major role in the life of the castle inhabitants. Knight brothers were celibate and would regularly attend the chapel throughout the day and before having their meals. Knights would live in common, sleep in large rooms and all eat in the refectory. The authority of the order would've been split between Grand Master, who was elected by the brotherhood; Marshal, who would lead the Order into battle under the command of Grand master; Grand Chamberlain, who would supply the knights with food, clothing; Accouterments would manage servants; Treasurer, who would receive and pay all the money that goes through the hands of the Order; Grand Hospitalier, who would manage hospitals belonged to the order.
You can visit this build on the Darwin Reforged server using the '/warp slav' command.
The Creators on Twitter
Scholar's Citadel by Talmiior
This is the Scholar's Citadel. I started work on it around 2-3 years ago (can't remember exactly when). I did the majority of the base structure initially in survival vanilla Minecraft before converting the world to Conquest Reforged Minecraft version 1.10, where I continued to work on it. Earlier this year, the Scholar's Citadel was imported into another world with Conquest Reforged Minecraft 1.12.2. Here I completed it.
Lore: A Physicist/Engineer from a world from the distant past came out of cryo freeze thousands of years in the future to find himself in a world completely different from his own. Gone were the technological wonders of his age, as was also the majority of the fallout from the war he escaped from. He was known as post-human and was able to live beyond his years. Knowing the sky was the limit, he began the construction of a citadel he hoped to share with the locals he met throughout his exploration of this new world. They spoke none, but seemed to communicate in hops and a rather nasal sounding "hrmm" intonation, which relied on variations of volume and pitch. The citadel he constructed would help teach them of his world long gone, as well as skills from basic farming, to advancements from his world, like chemistry and flight with an elytra. He printed massive amounts of books and filled the entire library from the computer in his cryo chamber. He decided he would dedicate himself completely to this task. Oddly there were still remnants of his world. The dumb AI's that began the war were still fully present, and aggressive. He took this into account when constructing the citadel. And so it stands today, centuries since he built it, still in use by people from all over.
Talmiior on Twitter
Various Chisel and Bits Buildings by MagicClippy
MagicClippy on Twitter
Faerun Heroes MMO by Team Scionica
We are a passion project bringing the world of 5th edition Dungeons and Dragons to Minecraft as a fully-featured MMORPG. We currently have 2 servers, and a 3rd one purchased. Playerscraft a custom character model from over 20 races, and hundreds of additional parts, with many more to collect as you play through the game. We've been in development for about 2 years, and are wrapping up our new combat engine we dubbed "Era2". Era2 brings with it a more dark-souls style slow, meaningful combat experience, something never before seen in Minecraft. With new combat, quests and instanced dungeons on the horizon, we aim to be the definitive Minecraft MMO, and finally dethrone Wynncraft. Thanks to Conquest/CR we are really able to bring the visuals up to the next tier.
For more information you can check out the Faerun Heroes Discord here.
FaerunHeroesMMO Project on Twitter
Conquest Reforged/TerraForged Development Progress Update
As many of you know, the backend changes to the block ID system in 1.14.4 have required a full rewrite of Conquest Reforged. On the plus side, this has completely removed the block ID limit which will give us far greater flexibility as development continues, but it has also made the update take substantially longer than it normally would. While we do not yet have an exact release date for the next version of the mod, we do feel it is important to keep you all up to date on our general roadmap moving forward.
Before we dive into the specifics, this update will (among other things) be fixing issues that arose in 1.12.2 from both the creative and survival side of the mod. If there are any bugs that you stumble upon, or if there are features you would like to see implemented in the upcoming version of CR, now is the best time to post those in our Github.
Our primary focus in the next update has been porting all of our content to the new ID system, but we have also added plenty of new surprises along the way. Conquest Reforged will have thousands of new blocks along with many new 3D models/variants, bringing our new block total to about 10,000 (subject to change). We are also going through all the content from 1.12.2 to ensure there is a consistent method for determining which variants each block should have access to as well as adding any we might have missed in the previous version.
In terms of aesthetics we have started updating both old textures as well as adding new ones. We have also been reworking the 3D models to improve performance and fix the z-fighting glitches that would occur when they would overlap with other blocks. These tweaks will take some time but it will greatly improve the look of your builds. There are additional quality of life changes as well, such as rocks and plants being able to be placed on layers without floating. Of course, many other changes will be making a debut in the update, but until they have been fully implemented, they will not be publicly announced at this time.
The survival portion of the mod will be receiving a complete overhaul, however, as to not postpone the release of the creative side of the mod, it will be implemented at a later date and as a separate add-on mod. This means all the survival recipes from 1.12.2 will not be accessible in the initial mod release (although they can still be added manually with CraftTweaker for use in modpacks if you can’t wait). If you would like to get involved with the progress of the survival side of the mod you can check out both the Conquest Reforged Survival Discord and Conquest Reforged Survival Document.
The development of TerraForged is well underway and most of the underlying framework has been completed (although there is still a lot more work to do before an expected release). The main focal point is creating more realistic biome distribution based on a combination of factors such as temperature (using a multi equator type system) and moisture masks as well as improved biome based terrain shaping and river generation.
-Finalize the addition of new blocks, textures, models, and variants (currently WIP)
-Add back in the block picker & search GUI’s
-Add configuration GUI
-Add connected textures to both old and new blocks (approximately 70-80% done)
-Implement various quality of life features
-Go through the Github bug/suggestion list for last minute additions/improvements
-Bug test the mod internally with eventual Alpha builds for Patrons and Beta builds for public testing
-Write world-converter mappings for 1.12.2>1.14.4 (or 1.15)
-1.14.4 (or 1.15) mod release
Short to Mid Term Goals (no particular order):
- External folder for configuring/loading custom structures
- Biome selection page in the config gui
- Biome feature-set variants (variations on what features [tree-types, grasses, flowers etc] are placed in a biome)
- Exportable generator settings to make sharing configs & setting up servers easier
- More land & ocean terrain types
- Improved river decoration
- Surface strata layers
- Replacements for vanilla trees grown from saplings
Longer Term Goals (no particular order):
- Overhaul cave generation
- Replacement structure files for villages
- Expand on APIs to allow CR's own customization of world gen
-1.14.4 may be skipped in favor of various performance improvements in 1.15 based on Forge/Optifine releases and the progress on CR/TerraForged up until that point.
-Currently Conquest Reforged and TerraForged are still being developed for 1.14.4.
We’d like to give a special thanks to all our Patrons for continuing to support us. We realize that we haven’t had much content to give you for some extended periods of time as we contend with the update process, so you all truly have our gratitude for understanding and sticking with us as we progress towards finishing this massive update! Also, to the general community (even with the incessant “Are we there yet?” posts on Discord), we appreciate all your guys support be it in content creation on Twitch or YouTube, or even just building with the mod on the servers or in singleplayer. Thanks for keeping the Conquest legacy alive and stronger than ever.
-Conquest Reforged Development Team
The big mystery of 1.13
1.13 is now out for a good amount of time, so wouldn't it
Well, I come bearing mixed news for you.
For all of you itching to play around with the new features and adding them to your builds for that extra depth and atmosphere to blow each other's shoes off.
As it stands there have been many things happening below the hood down in those dark and busy engine parts of the game. Many new possibilities seem to open up for many different ideas and features we want to bring to the mod.
Reality hits hard however, as it turns out with many changes, come many adjustments that need to be done not only on our mod but also on forge which we are using as a modloader to make everyone's life easier.
Which lets us arrive at the source of the issue because so many things have changed between the last two official versions of the game it takes even longer to get everything up and running again. In our case, that means that forge is still under heavy development trying to bring the modding community all the necessary tools to make their mods the best they can be.
In result its hard to predict when we will be able to finally start working on the next update for the mod. So we hope you can muster the patience and look forward to the bright future ahead of us as blurry as it is right now.
Okay okay I hear you
If you are really that itchy to see what the future with Conquest Reforged will bring, at least when it comes to the vanilla type of content, the Conquest resource pack has made its first step of getting the community up to speed.
In its latest release, you will get all the new features in the Conquest_ style compatible with the new version of the game to play around with. Go swimming in those warm oceans chasing fish and feeding turtles while at the night slay new foes headbutting you out of the sky.
Make sure to check out the changelog to be informed about all those cool little secret features hidden in the pack as well. I am sure you would hat to miss up on those.
With all that being said the mod team and I wish you all a lot of fun exploring building and conquering the world before you and promise to make sure to get going on the next update as soon as we possibly can
Monsterfish_ and the rest of the gang
One Guide to shape them and with knowledge to aid them.
The days of your struggle are over ... or are they?
We have come very far and the road was a long and difficult one.
To make your path just a little bit lighter, somebody has brought to us a little gem of knowledge to aid you in the quest of making an impact in this world of ours.
We have to spend a little while to bring to you a nugget of helpful advice in the shape of a Guidebook, laying out some of the basics that are necessary to get started in the business of surviving in Conquest Reforged. We hope this will also answer some of the frequently asked questions we have received, regarding the new content added in the last patch. While also bringing you something nice to look at, just like you deserve as a fellow Conquistador.
Now there is not much more to say, as you will find a bunch more to read in the actual Guidebook itself just note there might be some technical issues happening on some devices, but it should all look nice and sweet on the good old pc monitors. In case you encounter some serious issues feel free to contact me (Monsterfish_) directly so I can address it asap.
With that being said if you have further questions, that did not get answered in the guide, we are as of per usual available on the official discord to aid you in your troubled times.
Hope you guys will find this helpful and enjoyable
The Conquest Of The Explorers Update has hit the shelves!
Not only that, but the update includes features that improve the creative experience, such as the BlockID and Painting GUI, as well as countless improved 3d models and textures. Bear in mind, this is only the beginning of Conquest survival, and there is more to come in the future.
BEFORE OPENING YOUR OLD WORLDS MADE IN 1.10.2 PLEASE RUN THEM THROUGH OUR CONVERTER.
YOUR MAPS WILL BREAK IF YOU DON'T AND ENTER YOUR 1.10.2 WORLD IN 1.12.2.
Rough Change-log (good chances I've left a couple things out as there's so much):
- Crafting Recipes for the vast majority of Conquest Reforged blocks
- Added an advancement to unlock all Conquest Reforged recipes
- Crafting tools such as hammers, chisels, bowsaws used in crafting recipes that take damage every time they're used
- Smelting Recipes for Conquest Reforged blocks added
- Painting selection GUI to render the process of placing paintings more convenient
- Added Merge and Replace Brush tools working similarly to the //repl tool in worldedit. These tools, however, are survival friendly
- Block-ID (eg:for worldedit) display GUI
- 20 new biomes (Alder Swamp, Bamboo Forest, Beach, Birch Forest, Birch Forest Flower Plain, Bog, Boreal, Deciduous Forest, Desert, Japanese, Jungle, Lorien Forest, Marsh, Mediterranean, Mesa, Moorland, Mountains, Ocean, Old Growth Forestr, Red Desert, River, Tundra, Tundra Marsh
- New Conquest World Type (selected like flat-world, customized, etc) for best Conquest Reforged survival experience. Includes improvements to vanilla generation.
- Ore generation tweaked for larger but rarer deposits
- Stone layers generated underground, with stone getting progressively harder as one travel downwards. Each layer contains different ores
- Players can sit in chairs now
- Barrier block lights show a barrier particle when the item for the block is in the player's hand
- Conquest Reforged planks added to OreDictionary
- Conquest Reforged crops have growth blockstates/mechanics
- Flowers can be crafted into dyes
- Fruit Leaves and Berry Bushes have growth blockstates/mechanics. Right click to harvest fruit when finished growing
- Conquest Reforged Leaves have Vanilla Leaf Blockstates (for disappearing when cutting down a tree)
- Players can pass through leaves and use them to climb trees like vines
- Saplings added to get Conquest Reforged leaves and logs
- dded Bronze tools and armor. Tin and Copper ore are combined and then smelted to create bronze ingots
- Added Chainmail armor recipes
- Added Steel tools and armor. Iron and Coal combined and then smelted to create steel ingots
- Wood Tools are now Flint tools
- Pelt drops
- Hemp and Corn grow upwards. Beans can grow upwards when placed on a wooden pole (with ground/dirt below), when the beans are finished growing up you can right click them to harvest all the beans above and keep your wooden poles
- Added Small Arches
- Rock models less awkward on slopes by detecting blocks below and changing blockstates accordingly
- Updated Cheese cut model
- New Chandelier Model
- new stool model
- Updated wood food crate models
- Fixed painted fence model texture mapping
- Fixed visual glitches for Wooden Shutters
- New Hanging Brazier model
- Improved fishing pot texture
- New Bucket model
- Bread basket now Bread on a Plate
- New Stool model
- New Milk Jug model
- New weapons rack models
- New Food and seed items for various Conquest Reforged crops
- Updated Rice Model
- New Drystone texture
- New Limestone slab textures
- New Big Marble, Sandstone, Dark Sandstone big slab textures
- New Mudstone brick texture
- New painting textures
- Various new and improved stone textures
- Most of 1.12 and new 1.7 Official Conquest textures implemented
- New Crop Textures
- Can now place redstone on top of modded droppers and dispensers
- Fixed spruce railings not lining up
- Fixed Sandstone Ionian Vertical Slab being invisible
- New Rope and Chain item textures
- Conquest Reforged Resourcepack completely reorganized, making development more efficient and going through the files easier for everyone.
Conquest Reforged gets a digital facelift 101
Greetings everybody and welcome in 2018!
We are off to a great start!
A new year a new conquest to make. The last year went by fast and i am sure you guys have noticed there has been a lot going on behind the scenes and in broad daylight but that's beside the point.
You have probably looked around a bit already and noticed the website is back and looking a bit different. Now featuring some tight crazy cool and helpful paragraphs about how to use the mod, who is working on it, who is using it and so on and so forth.
In comparison to 2017 there have been a few little additions to the website as well:
- A download page with all the important info to everything regarding the mod.
- A Info page with general information.
- A media section, now in case you are making videos or spread the word on your own platform, it features high res images of the logo the ads and some screenshots to assist you in your conquest of the mods fame (there might be more coming at some point if the situation arises).
- A short team section so you know who is heavily involved with the mod. People who are interested are of course invited to offer their help and in turn become part of the team =).
- A contact page with some frequently asked questions and some mention about discord you know the thing that makes you able to post those sweet sweet bug reports and toss messages to the devs or share the products of your creativity with the community.
- A Patron link if you really love our work and want to help us be able to expand the mod by being able to spend more time on it and/or outsource some work even if necessary.
- A news section where we are at right now where you will be getting all those nice updates/community showcases (when supplied by you guys =])/and maybe some mentioning of future plans psssst don't tell anyone its secret. and a dud talking about website stuff that you probably figured out yourself a long long time ago.
- And hot dayum server list, with all to the mod team known servers so far, so you guys know where to go to play with the Conquest Reforged mod online (Server owners who want to get more publicity for their conquest reforged server contact us if you want to be added to the list.
So with all that being said I hope you guys got all you have asked for the new year and more with this website...
okay there will be more blocks in the future as well don't kill us ;)
I wish you all the best and a lot of fun, adventure with the mod, the website and the new year.