One Guide to shape them and with knowledge to aid them.
The days of your struggle are over ... or are they?
We have come very far and the road was a long and difficult one.
To make your path just a little bit lighter, somebody has brought to us a little gem of knowledge to aid you in the quest of making an impact in this world of ours.
We have to spend a little while to bring to you a nugget of helpful advice in the shape of a Guidebook, laying out some of the basics that are necessary to get started in the business of surviving in Conquest Reforged. We hope this will also answer some of the frequently asked questions we have received, regarding the new content added in the last patch. While also bringing you something nice to look at, just like you deserve as a fellow Conquistador.
Now there is not much more to say, as you will find a bunch more to read in the actual Guidebook itself just note there might be some technical issues happening on some devices, but it should all look nice and sweet on the good old pc monitors. In case you encounter some serious issues feel free to contact me (Monsterfish_) directly so I can address it asap.
With that being said if you have further questions, that did not get answered in the guide, we are as of per usual available on the official discord to aid you in your troubled times.
Hope you guys will find this helpful and enjoyable
Voice of the Community
Spread news of you own projects (conquest related) under the hashtag #WeAreConquest to get featured
The Conquest Of The Explorers Update has hit the shelves!
Not only that, but the update includes features that improve the creative experience, such as the BlockID and Painting GUI, as well as countless improved 3d models and textures. Bear in mind, this is only the beginning of Conquest survival, and there is more to come in the future.
BEFORE OPENING YOUR OLD WORLDS MADE IN 1.10.2 PLEASE RUN THEM THROUGH OUR CONVERTER.
YOUR MAPS WILL BREAK IF YOU DON'T AND ENTER YOUR 1.10.2 WORLD IN 1.12.2.
Rough Change-log (good chances I've left a couple things out as there's so much):
- Crafting Recipes for the vast majority of Conquest Reforged blocks
- Added an advancement to unlock all Conquest Reforged recipes
- Crafting tools such as hammers, chisels, bowsaws used in crafting recipes that take damage every time they're used
- Smelting Recipes for Conquest Reforged blocks added
- Painting selection GUI to render the process of placing paintings more convenient
- Added Merge and Replace Brush tools working similarly to the //repl tool in worldedit. These tools, however, are survival friendly
- Block-ID (eg:for worldedit) display GUI
- 20 new biomes (Alder Swamp, Bamboo Forest, Beach, Birch Forest, Birch Forest Flower Plain, Bog, Boreal, Deciduous Forest, Desert, Japanese, Jungle, Lorien Forest, Marsh, Mediterranean, Mesa, Moorland, Mountains, Ocean, Old Growth Forestr, Red Desert, River, Tundra, Tundra Marsh
- New Conquest World Type (selected like flat-world, customized, etc) for best Conquest Reforged survival experience. Includes improvements to vanilla generation.
- Ore generation tweaked for larger but rarer deposits
- Stone layers generated underground, with stone getting progressively harder as one travel downwards. Each layer contains different ores
- Players can sit in chairs now
- Barrier block lights show a barrier particle when the item for the block is in the player's hand
- Conquest Reforged planks added to OreDictionary
- Conquest Reforged crops have growth blockstates/mechanics
- Flowers can be crafted into dyes
- Fruit Leaves and Berry Bushes have growth blockstates/mechanics. Right click to harvest fruit when finished growing
- Conquest Reforged Leaves have Vanilla Leaf Blockstates (for disappearing when cutting down a tree)
- Players can pass through leaves and use them to climb trees like vines
- Saplings added to get Conquest Reforged leaves and logs
- dded Bronze tools and armor. Tin and Copper ore are combined and then smelted to create bronze ingots
- Added Chainmail armor recipes
- Added Steel tools and armor. Iron and Coal combined and then smelted to create steel ingots
- Wood Tools are now Flint tools
- Pelt drops
- Hemp and Corn grow upwards. Beans can grow upwards when placed on a wooden pole (with ground/dirt below), when the beans are finished growing up you can right click them to harvest all the beans above and keep your wooden poles
- Added Small Arches
- Rock models less awkward on slopes by detecting blocks below and changing blockstates accordingly
- Updated Cheese cut model
- New Chandelier Model
- new stool model
- Updated wood food crate models
- Fixed painted fence model texture mapping
- Fixed visual glitches for Wooden Shutters
- New Hanging Brazier model
- mproved fishing pot texture
- New Bucket model
- Bread basket now Bread on a Plate
- New Stool model
- New Milk Jug model
- New weapons rack models
- New Food and seed items for various Conquest Reforged crops
- Updated Rice Model
- New Drystone texture
- New Limestone slab textures
- New Big Marble, Sandstone, Dark Sandstone big slab textures
- New Mudstone brick texture
- New painting textures
- Various new and improved stone textures
- Most of 1.12 and new 1.7 Official Conquest textures implemented
- New Crop Textures
- Can now place redstone on top of modded dropps and dispensers
- Fixed spruce railings not lining up
- Fixed Sandstone Ionian Vertical Slab being invisible
- New Rope and Chain item textures
- Conquest Reforged Resourcepack completely reorganized, making development more efficient and going through the files easier for everyone.
Conquest Reforged gets a digital facelift 101
Greetings everybody and welcome in 2018!
We are off to a great start!
A new year a new conquest to make. The last year went by fast and i am sure you guys have noticed there has been alot going on behind the szenes and in broad daylightbut thats beside the point.
You have probably looked around a bit already and noticed the website is back and looking a bit different. Now featuring some tight crazy cool and helpfull paragraphs about how to use the mod, who is working on it, who is using it and so on and so forth.
In comparison to 2017 there have been a few little additions to the website as well:
- A download page with all the important info to everything regarding the mod.
- A Info page with general information.
- A media section, now in case you are making videos or spread the word on your own platform, it features highres images of the logo the ads and some screenshots to assist you in your conquest of the mods fame (there might be more coming at some point if the situation arises).
- A short team section so you know who is heavily invold with the mod. People who are interested are ofc invited to offer thei help and in turn become part of the team =).
- A contactpage with some frequently asked questions and some mention about discord you know the thing that makes you able to post those sweet sweet bugreports and toss messages to the devs or share the products of your creativity with the community.
- A patreon link if you really love our work and want to help us be able to expand the mod by beeing able to spend more time on it and/or outsource some work even if nessecary.
- A news section where we are at right now where you will be getting all those nice updates/communityshowcases (when supplied by you guys =])/and maybe some mentioning of future plans psssst dont tell anyone its secret. and a dud talking about website stuff that you probably figured out yourself a long long time ago.
- And hot dayum serverlist, with all to the modteam known servers so far, so you guys know where to go to play with the Conquest Reforged mod online (Serverowners who want to get more publicity for their conquest reforged server contact us if you want to be added to the list.
So with all that beeing said I hope you guys got all you have asked for the new year and more with this website...
okay there will be more blocks in the future as well dont kill us ;)
I wish you all the best and alot of fun, adventure with the mod, the website and the new year.