If you would like to manually install our mod and resourcepack if the Launcher is not working properly with your computer you can find the instructions on how to do so here.Download Mod for 1.10.2Resourcepack (mod only)
Manual Installation Guide:
- Download and install Forge for 1.10.2
- Launch the game using your forge profile and navigate to ...\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods
- Download and install the 1.10.2 HD U D4 version of Optifine and transfer the .jar file into the “mods” folder you opened previously.
- Download the Conquest Reforged Mod (.jar file). Transfer the file into the “mods” folder as you did with optifine.
- Download the Conquest Reforged Resourcepack (.zip file).
- Navigate to the resourcepack folder at ...\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\resourcepacks and transfer the
.zip file into that folder.
- Navigate to the resourcepack interface in Minecraft. Click on Conquest Reforged Resourcepack and enable it.
Below you will find both Windows and Universal installation files as well as a guide to accessing launcher files.Download .exeDownload .jar
We have now made it easier for players to install and use the Conquest Reforged mod via the SKCraft Launcher.
Launcher Installation Guide:
- Download and install x64 Java 8 if you do not already have it installed. You must have this installed for the launcher to work correctly.
- Download the launcher best for your system.
- Installation for Windows: Add ‘ConquestReforgedLauncher.exe’ to an EMPTY folder on your computer (if you’ve already used the .jar in a previous version you can add the .exe to that folder and remove the .jar). This folder is where all of your Minecraft files will be placed after running the .exe file.
- Universal Installation: Add ‘ConquestReforgedLauncher.jar’ to an EMPTY folder on your computer. This folder is where all of your Minecraft files will be placed after running the .jar file.
- Run the Conquest Reforged Launcher (double-clicking the ConquestReforgedLauncher file)
- Open the launcher settings and set PermGen to 0 (This is very important!) You can also set other memory values here as well.
- Pick which modpack you would like to install in the top left corner:
⦁ Basic: Conquest Reforged Mod/Optifine
Optional features: Journeymap/WorldEdit/WorldEdit CUI/Better Foliage
⦁ Advanced: Conquest Reforged Mod/Optifine (includes liteloader)
Optional features: Journeymap/WorldEdit/WorldEdit CUI/Better Foliage/Matmos/Presence Footsteps
- Click on the ‘Launch’ tab and enter your Minecraft login information when prompted.
- Select the mods you would like to install with Conquest Reforged and press ok. (clicking on a mod will display its website in the sidebar)
- The launcher will check for updates or download required files if this is your first time running it. It will take about a minute or two (depending on your internet connection)
- Once Minecraft starts up you will not be required to do anything else since the resourcepack and all other components are already pre-loaded for you.
Adding mods/worlds & acquiring screenshots:
- Open the folder that your launcher is in and go to instances > ConquestReforged(advanced/basic) > minecraft > mods/saves
- Drop your mods into the mods folder and saves into the saves folder.
- Screenshots can be found in the screenshots folder.
If you are having problems installing the mod you can try our CurseForge modpack, custom Launcher or contact us on our Forums/Discord and we will help you troubleshoot the issue as best we can.
You have been with Conquest_ since 1.7.10 and used metadatas back then?
We have made a tool for you to transfer over exactly those good old memories to the mod so you can bask in their glory once more.
1.7.10 -> Mod
How to convert a 1.7.10 Conquest world to a 1.10.2 Conquest Reforged world:
- Make sure you have entered your 1.7.10 Conquest world yourself at least once.
- If you want your Cauldrons and Brewing Stands to convert correctly install NBTExplorer (www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-tools/1262665-nbtexplorer-nbt-editor-for-windows-and-mac)
*If you don't care about these blocks, skip to step #
*Some versions of Forge in 1.7.10 added extra ids for those blocks, so we need this program to get rid of them.
- Open NBTExplorer. Open the level.dat file in your world save's folder. Open the FML folder. Open ItemData.
- Make sure you have the ItemData selected (highlighted in blue). Hit Search and then Find (or just CTRL+F). Search for the value 379 and 380. Delete the folders for these entries (they'll have something called K:minecraft:brewing_stand or cauldron and V:379 or 380)
- Now search for the values of 117 and 118. For file that'll say either minecraft:cauldron or minecraft:brewing_stand, double click it and get rid of the .
- You're ready to convert now. Run the Conquest Reforged 1.7.10-1.10.2 Converter.jar, choose your world save folder, and start the world converter
- A copy of your world that is converted will be created, drop it into your saves folder and enjoy!
- Invisible fire won't convert into invisible light. You'll have to change this yourself as there's nothing differentiating invisible fire from regular fire.
- Random variants (eg: cabbage barrels instead of apples at random spots) won't carry over.
- If there are major errors occurring with the converter for some blocks (ie: blocks just disappeared), feel free to let us know. However, if only a couple decorations didn't convert to the correct texture, it probably isn't a big deal.
- If people are interested enough in having these fixed, we can make a github for the converter where they can easily be reported and perhaps fixed.