Are you looking to convert your old 1.7.10 Conquest ResourcePack worlds to the 1.10.2 version of the Conquest Reforged mod? It’s finally here! Feel free to use the following link to download the Conquest Reforged 1.7.10 – 1.10.2 Converter.
How to convert a 1.7.10 Conquest world to a 1.10.2 Conquest Reforged world:
1. Make sure you have entered your 1.7.10 Conquest world yourself at least once.
2. If you want your Cauldrons and Brewing Stands to convert correctly install NBTExplorer (http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-tools/1262665-nbtexplorer-nbt-editor-for-windows-and-mac)
*If you don’t care about these blocks, skip to step #
*Some versions of Forge in 1.7.10 added extra ids for those blocks, so we need this program to get rid of them.
3. Open NBTExplorer. Open the level.dat file in your world save’s folder. Open the FML folder. Open ItemData.
4. Make sure you have the ItemData selected (highlighted in blue). Hit Search and then Find (or just CTRL+F). Search for the value 379 and 380. Delete the folders for these entries (they’ll have something called K:minecraft:brewing_stand or cauldron and V:379 or 380)
5. Now search for the values of 117 and 118. For file that’ll say either minecraft:cauldron or minecraft:brewing_stand, double click it and get rid of the .
6. You’re ready to convert now. Run the Conquest Reforged 1.7.10-1.10.2 Converter.jar, choose your world save folder, and start the world converter.
7. A copy of your world that is converted will be created, drop it into your saves folder and enjoy!
-Invisible fire won’t convert into invisible light. You’ll have to change this yourself as there’s nothing differentiating invisible fire from regular fire.
-Random variants (eg: cabbage barrels instead of apples at random spots) won’t carry over.
-If there are major errors occurring with the converter for some blocks (ie: blocks just disappeared), feel free to let me know. However, if only a couple decorations didn’t convert to the correct texture, it probably isn’t a big deal. If people are interested enough in having these fixed, I can make a github for the converter where they can easily be reported and perhaps fixed.